Terms & Conditions
OK, we'll be honest with you. We love windows, but when it comes to terms and conditions we leave it to the boys in suits. That's why it might seem a little, dare we say it, boring. Apparently it has to be. So here goes…
The following conditions apply to all visitors to, or users of this website.
- By accessing this website, the user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. Safestyle UK, part of the Style Group UK, reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your use of this website after a change has been posted will signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. In the case of any non-compliance with these rules and regulations, Safestyle UK reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity.
- If you do not accept the terms of this policy, you may not use this website.
- Offers on this website can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials on this website are owned by Safestyle UK or its licensors. Safestyle UK hereby authorises you to copy materials published on this website solely for your own personal information and non-commercial use. You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, reproduce, store or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the property of Safestyle UK or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Safestyle UK or such third party which may own the Mark.
- Safestyle UK provides this website for information purposes only and makes no representations or warranties with respect to this website or the accuracy and completeness of material on this website.
- Safestyle UK does not warrant that this website is virus free and, whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
- Safestyle UK is not responsible for the content, information or security of external websites linked from this website. None of the products or services that are advertised on those external websites are offered by Safestyle UK and we do not endorse or make any representations about them.
- Safestyle UK shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your use of this website. Safestyle UK accepts no liability whatsoever under contract, tort or otherwise for:
- any loss of business, data, profits, revenue, goodwill, use or anticipated savings;
- loss or damage to your, or any third party's, data or records; or
- any indirect, special or consequential losses.
- These terms and conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of this website and supersede all other statements, representations or warranties (whether written, made by email or oral) made by Safestyle UK. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved by Safestyle UK.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All contents copyright © Safestyle UK. All rights reserved.
Last revised 21 December 2006