Safestyle UK uses cookies to give you the best possible experience of our website. By continuing to view our website we assume you accept these cookies. Read our cookie policy here.

Call free on: 0808 163 3206

Get A Quote

My home is rented, or a Council property, can you still give me a quote?

As your Landlord or the Council own your property, we must have written confirmation from them stating that they have given permission for the work to be carried out.

Simply ring your Landlord or Council, get the letter, and we'll be happy to give you a great quote!