Our Composite door range
Our GuardDoor™ range of composite doors are designed to keep your home as safe and secure as possible. Our range comes with additional security features including the police preferred Secured-by0design handle to make it exceptionally hard for an intruder to break in. With a variety of colours and styles available a Safestyle GuardDoor™ is perfect addition to any home.
What are composite doors?
Composite doors are the most advanced type of door commonly used in homes today. Unlike uPVC doors, which are made purely of plastic, composite doors are made from a number of materials that are combined under high pressure conditions. This type of door was specifically developed to solve common issues that are often found in traditional uPVC doors.
A composite door will be much thicker than a uPVC door, similar to that of a traditional timber door and has a high impact GRP face which is extremely durable and long lasting. Composite doors tend to offer the highest level of security as they come fitted with extra security benefits and feature a strong laminated hardwood subframe frame.
What are the features of Safestyle composite doors?
Every single door from our GuardDoor™ range is specifically design to increase your homes security and energy efficiency while providing a modern and stylish aesthetic. Our sold composite doors are rated A+ for their efficiency and our half glazed doors have been awarded an A rating. Each GuardDoor™ doors contains:
- British Standards BS6262 extra tough glass for added security.
- Triple sealed 70mm multi-chamber frame to provide great insulation and strength.
- A high density thermally insulated core designed to keep heat inside your home and save energy.
- Brush seals and Q-Lon weather seal gaskets to provide superior weather performance.
- Multipoint locks for added security and peace of mind.
- Pro-Secure handle and Yale locking cylinders achieve 3-Star TS007 standards.
- A face material designed to withstand heavy impacts and minimise surface marks.
- Anti-extraction, anti-drill, anti-pick and anti-bump Yale lock cylinder for additional security.
- High performance alloy security hinges.
- Argon filled high performance Low-E glazing.
What composite door designs are available with Safestyle?
Every door we manufacture is bespoke and tailor made for your home, so you can choose the perfect style, colour, choice of glazing and furniture to perfectly suit your property and taste. We have an impressive selection of composite doors that can be customised to your personal preferences.
What composite door colours are available with Safestyle?
We have an impressive selection of door colours available that you can choose to have any of our designs in. While white tends to be the most popular and traditional colour choice for many British homes, we are finding that an increasing number of our customers are adding a coloured front door to their home.