Safestyle UK uses cookies to give you the best possible experience of our website. By continuing to view our website we assume you accept these cookies. Read our cookie policy here.

Call free on: 0808 163 3206

Get A Quote

I would like to settle the finance I had for my windows and doors, where do I send the cheque?

You would need to contact the finance company who provided the home improvement loan.

If you are unsure call our Finance Customer Services on 01274 842555 / 777 who will be happy to provide the name of your lender and a customer services number.