It's never been easier to pay for your windows, doors and conservatory upgrades with Safestyle UKGET YOUR FREE QUOTE
It's never been easier to pay for your windows, doors and conservatory upgrades with Safestyle UK
Easy Ways to Pay
Because Safestyle UK believe in treating our customers fairly you can pay Safestyle UK direct for your new windows and doors via any of the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Credit Agreement through a leading lender
Want to spread the cost? We'd love to help!
At Safestyle we can help you get the windows and doors you want at a price that makes you happy! Our Lenders offer a range of finance options to help you spread the cost of your home improvements including 0% Interest Free Credit, available up to 3 years. Terms & Conditions apply, see below...
Here are the finance options available through our point of sale lenders Barclays Partner Finance & Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC (location dependant):
- Option 1: 36 months Interest Free Credit 0% APR Representative. Minimum order value £1120. A 33% Deposit will be required ONLY IF the order value is below £4000. No set-up fees or charges.
- Option 2: 24 months Interest Free Credit 0% APR Representative. Minimum order value £750. No set-up fees or charges.
- Option 3: Buy Now Pay in 12 Months Minimum order value £750. If you repay the agreement in full during the 12 month deferral period then the lender will not charge you interest (an early settlement fee may apply) OR you will commence 120 monthly repayments at 17.9% APR Representative – in this case interest will be calculated in line with the below conditions:
Cash price £3000; 33% Deposit £990; Amount of Credit £2010; Rate of Interest 0% p.a. fixed; 0% APR representative.
36 monthly repayments of £55.83; Total Amount repayable £3000
Cash price £3000; Deposit £nil; Amount of Credit £3000; Rate of Interest 0% p.a. fixed; 0% APR representative.
24 monthly repayments of £125; Total Amount repayable £3000
- 1. If you repay part of the loan on or before the date of the first repayment, the lender will not charge you interest on the part of the loan you repay. When the lender receives your payment, they will reduce your loan balance by the sum of your repayment plus the interest rebate.
- 2. If you make a full or partial settlement payment to the lender after the date of the first repayment you will not be entitled to a refund of any interest incurred prior to the date the lender receives the payment. You may be entitled to an interest rebate, which will be calculated in accordance with the Consumer Credit (Early Settlement) Regulations 2004.
Cash price £3000; Deposit £nil; Amount of Credit £3000; Rate of Interest 17.90% p.a. variable; 17.9% APR representative
Duration of agreement 132 months; 120 monthly repayments of £59.71; Total Amount repayable £7165.20;
You have the option to make additional repayments at anytime, which could reduce the term of your agreement and the total interest payable (Early settlement charges may apply).
Cash price £3000; Deposit £nil; Amount of Credit £3000; Rate of Interest 7.90% p.a. variable; 7.9% APR representative
60 monthly repayments of £60.30; Total Amount repayable £3618
Minimum credit order value £500-£10,000 (dependent upon finance option). Maximum credit order value £50,000. A deposit may be required (dependent upon finance option).
Credit is subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions apply. H.P.A.S. Limited, Style House, 14 Eldon Place, Bradford, BD1 3AZ (Register no. 728181) trading as Safestyle UK is a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by a panel of lenders with whom we have a commercial relationship (so we cannot provide independent advice).
We'll make it quick and easy for you too:
- Quick decisions on applications
- Its unsecured - your finance is not secured on your home
- Flexibility - choose from a range of payment options to suit you