Easy Ways to Pay
Because Safestyle UK believe in treating our customers fairly you can pay for your new windows and doors via any of the following methods:
- Cash, Cheque, Debit Card or Credit Card;
- Credit Agreement through a leading lender;
Want to spread the cost? We'd love to help!
At Safestyle we can help you get the windows and doors you want at a price that makes you happy! Our Lenders offer a range of finance options to help you spread the cost of your home improvements including 0% Interest Free Credit. Terms & Conditions apply, see below...
Below are the finance options available through our point of sale lenders Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, Allium Money & Omni Capital Retail Finance (location dependant).
Please be aware that credit is subject to status, application, financial circumstances & borrowing history.
The minimum you can borrow is £500 - £7,500 dependent upon the finance option chosen up to a maximum amount of credit of £50,000.
A 20% deposit is required with our Interest Free option in addition to the £100 survey fee and are payable at point of placing the order.
Our credit facilities are provided by a panel of lenders with whom we have a commercial relationship, so we cannot provide independent advice.
Applicants must be 18 years or older on date of application, have been in permanent UK residence for a minimum of 3 years, have a UK bank account and fulfil one of the following employment criteria: In permanent employment (for a minimum of 16 hours a week), be Self-employed, Retired or not working through disability;
We will receive a commission from the lenders if you take out one of the Interest-Bearing agreements which have an APR of 9.9% representative. We will not receive a commission on any of the other options presented to you. These commission arrangements will not affect the price you pay.
Safestyle UK act as a credit broker and not a lender.
Cash price £3100; 20% Deposit £620; Survey Fee £100; Amount of Credit £2380; Rate of Interest 0% p.a.; 0% APR representative variable. 24 monthly repayments of £99.16; Total Amount repayable £3100.
- If you repay part of the loan on or before the date of the first repayment, the lender will not charge you interest on the part of the loan you repay. When the lender receives your payment, they will reduce your loan balance by the sum of your repayment plus the interest rebate.
- If you make a full or partial settlement payment to the lender after the date of the first repayment you will not be entitled to a refund of any interest incurred prior to the date the lender receives the payment. You may be entitled to an interest rebate, which will be calculated in accordance with the Consumer Credit (Early Settlement) Regulations 2004.
Cash price £3100; Deposit £nil; Survey fee £100; Amount of Credit £3000; Rate of Interest 7.80% p.a.; 11.9% APR representative fixed; Duration of agreement 132 months (including 12 month deferral period); 120 monthly repayments of £46.37; Total Amount repayable £5664.40;
You have the option to make additional repayments at any time, which could reduce the term of your agreement and the total interest payable (Early settlement charges may apply).
Cash price £3100; Deposit £nil; Survey fee £100; Amount of Credit £3000; Rate of Interest 5.20% p.a.; 9.9% APR representative variable; 60 monthly repayments of £62.98; Total Amount repayable £3878.80
Credit is subject to status, application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Terms and conditions apply. H.P.A.S. Limited, Style House, 14 Eldon Place, Bradford, BD1 3AZ trading as Safestyle UK is a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 728181).
How It Works
We'll make it quick and easy for you too with:
- Flexible terms - you control the life of the loan.
- It's unsecured - your loan is not secured on your home.