Groundworker - Conservatories
Groundworker Status: Self-employed.
Location: Many areas available throughout the UK
Pay: competitiveWe are recruiting for experienced ground workers, with experience in slabbing, curbing, block paving, tarmacing and concreting. You will be able to provide your own tools and have a valid CSCS card. Ideally you will hold a confined spaces and dumper ticket.
For this position you will need a hard hat and high visibility vest/jacket and you must provide your own steel toe cap boots.
We offer a competitive package with lots of additional extras....apply today!
Established, busy building contractors seek self employed general builder to join our team on a regular basis. The right candidate will have experience in the following sectors:
- To display an exceptional standard and quality of workmanship
- Work well within our driven team
- Exceptional time keeping and organisation
- Full UK driving license
- To schedule contractors and material deliveries
- Implement systems to improve efficiency
- Report the quality of performance to firm directors
- Determine the project schedule and meet deadlines
- Liaise with clients