Our Guarantee To You
At Safestyle, delivering the right results for our customers is an essential part of our promise to you.
Our guarantees are designed to offer peace of mind from point of sale right up to your post installation satisfaction survey.
Increasing our Double-Glazed Unit guarantee from 10 years to 15 years is an excellent example of how we continue to provide additional value and reassurance to our customers that they are in safe hands with Safestyle, but don’t take our word for it...
All our product guarantees are underwritten and backed by insurance!
Our guarantees attest to the quality and durability of our products, backed by our pledge to fix, free of charge, any faults that occur during the respective period. These are the guarantees we offer:
- A 10-year guarantee on parts and labour for all our windows, doors
- A 10 to 15 year guarantee on all our gas-filled sealed units
- As we are members of the Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF) which provides access to the Conciliation Scheme in the unlikely event of a dispute. We are kept up to date on technical standards written by leading experts in the industry and also follow the GGF’s Consumer Code of Good Practice.
- An insurance-backed guarantee on all windows and doors covering the cost of partial or complete repair, rebuilding or rectification, in line with our own 10 year guarantee is provided to you (up to the value of £50,000 or the original cost of the installation, whichever is the lesser regardless of the number of claims), in the event that we cease trading. This policy is administered by Home Improvement Protection. Home Improvement Protection is an Appointed Representative of Independent Warranty who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We meet or exceed all industry standards and are fully compliant with all relevant industry bodies, including the Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme (FENSA), which ensures installations comply with building regulations for England and Wales; the Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF); the British Board of Agrement (BBA) and the Government-endorsed TrustMark scheme. These accreditations are not compulsory but show that we take responsibility for our windows and doors seriously. We’ll be around for a long time to come but, even if we’re not, your guarantees will still stand.